With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 20,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Support the Marketing Strategy by developing and leading the implementation of tactics by utilizing a marketing mix of advertising, corporate promotion and in-center specific activities to help achieve production goal.
1 Works cross-functionally with Operations to develop promotional materials in accordance to overall
business vision and best practices opportunities to meet production goals.
2 Performs route analytics to monitor center strategy i.e. growth, retention, frequency.
3 Works collaboratively with Corporate Communication to ensure consistent messaging with brand
4 Lead the development, execution and implementation of in-center promotions based on strategic fit
including training of internal stakeholders.
5 Develop metrics to track the effectiveness of marketing and advertising strategies including
evaluation criteria, feedback mechanisms and Return on Investment analysis.
6 Work with agencies to ensure timely delivery of support and marketing materials.
Ensure tactics are aligned with business needs: new donor recruitment, lapse donor recruitment,
donor repeatability, donor loyalty and customer service materials.
7 Build effective working relationships with key external customers, including thought leaders and
patient advocacy groups.
9 Collaborate with Operational Field Leadership (RDs and ADOQs) to ensure consistent field
10 Perform other duties, as assigned, to support business needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, biological sciences
program or equivalent combination of education, training and experience required
• Minimum 4 years management experience, including managing employees required
• Experience managing multi-site locations preferred
• Progressively more responsible positions in a complex organization and experience working in a
regulated environment preferred
• Excellent critical reasoning, decision-making and problem solving skills to analyze
situations, determine risks, find solutions to prevent future issues and resolve recurring defects
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details to handle multiple tasks, short
deadlines, frequent interruptions and shifting priorities in support of changing company objectives
• Strong leadership, training, written and verbal communication and interpersonal and
presentation skills to drive results
• Understand regulatory standards, various local, state and federal laws that apply to the
business and where to find information on standards and interpretations
• Experience planning, organizing, securing and managing project resources preferred
• Proficient at providing assistance and directing managers to identify and resolve problems
• Proven skills in budgeting and financial management
• Leading, developing and managing remote employees
• Intermediate to strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Additional Working Conditions (physical & mental requirements)
• Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the department’s creditability,
operations and services
• Ability to formulate complex and comprehensive materials such as authoritative reports of
major scope and impact, etc. and/or to make formal presentations
• Overnight travel required up to 30% of the time without lengthy lead-time
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...