Regional VP Annuities Texas
Compensation: $61,070.00 - $110,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The principal purpose of this position is to direct the sales activities for CMFG manufactured Annuity products (MEMBERS® Annuities) within an assigned geographic territory. The objective of this role is annuity deposit growth (AUM), a principal CMFG objective. This position leads the sales activities and efforts of F2F distribution through registered representatives in the independent broker dealer (IBD) and bank/credit union channels.
This is a focused, business-building position. Success is accomplished through developing and expanding advisor relationships, providing outstanding investment sales training & assistance and executing product sales programs and strategies.
Consultant – provides advice with regards to strategy, management and operations as well as the structure of a business. They analyze and identify problems, research and collect data, prepare business proposals, manage projects and programs. They recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization. Consults with client to ascertain, define need or problem area plus determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution. Consultants analyze data to define solution and examine alternate methods as well.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Solves complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions where change is needed.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects.
- Develop new business and maintain existing business relationships by conducting proactive sales activities.
- Provide current producing advisers with up-to-date information on CMFG Annuity products and timely business building sales ideas.
- Reach out to prospective advisers within designated territory to grow CMFG’s annuity deposits and market share.
- Manage a business in partnership with a remote virtual Regional Sales Associate (RSA) and internal sales desk.
- Participate in CMFG and independent broker dealer meetings, conferences and events.
- Stay current on all CMFG Annuity products, as well as economic and market conditions pertinent to the sales of annuity and investment products.
- Assist representatives in developing higher levels of investment knowledge, communication & sales capabilities and business promotion through F2F meetings, webinars, and outbound calls.
- Support advisor sales efforts by helping conduct client seminars and individual sales presentations (point-of-sale).
- Manage resources provided by CMFG including the territory marketing and T&E budget.
- This role will be accountable for:
- Territory Sales Goals
- Year over year territory growth
- Face-to-Face appointments and other proactive sales activities
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or 4+ years of related industry experience. 3-5+ years of prior investment products wholesaling experience (preferred).
- Retail F2F experience selling similar investment products in an institutional setting. Existing relationships in the independent broker dealer (IBD) space is preferred
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials Examination, Series 6 and 63 licenses required. Life, and Variable Licenses required.
- Industry designations preferred (CPA, CFA, ChFC, CLU, etc.)
- Demonstrated sales & marketing knowledge of annuities, variable products, investment solutions and their appropriate applications within the context of a needs-based sales process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exercise sound judgment and solid decision making for allocating company resources for business development Strong territory management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated to work independently and under pressure.
- Willingness and ability to travel 75 - 95% of the time over a large geographic territory.
Loading some great jobs for you...