Travel Registered Respiratory Therapist RRT
Employment Type: Full-Time
Assist patients with medical problems in the blood vessels, heart and lungs. Interview and examine patients with breathing or cardiopulmonary disorders. They also provide emergency care to patients suffering from heart attacks, drowning, or shock.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Loading some great jobs for you...